Funeral Arrangements in Dayton, OH
When you face the task of planning a funeral service for your loved one, we are here to help with those preparations. At Glickler Funeral Home & Cremation Service, we understand the emotions and difficulties you’re experiencing and would like to help you navigate through as many of the challenges as possible. Since 1913, we have been assisting families during their times of need with many of the steps involved in planning a traditional funeral, including:
Need immediate assistance or have questions?
- The first phone call to our staff to take your loved one into care
- Scheduling a consultation with our staff to discuss burial preparations
- Selecting a location for burial or interment
Included With Service:
- Writing of obituary and submission to local paper at your cost
- Social security notification
- Filling of veterans paperwork (if applicable)
- Assistance in filing insurance
Other steps you may need to take during this time of preparation can include scheduling a viewing and family visitation period, arranging for a memorial ceremony in our home or a church, and completing arrangements for a traditional burial service. As you work closely with our staff, you’ll discuss any necessary expenses, such as preparation of the body, rental of space for the proceedings or of vehicles to and from the cemetery, and the costs of cemetery plots and caskets. Many families find comfort in traditional proceedings. We may also discuss other options with family members when it’s appropriate.